Press & News
Each year we invite industry journalists to join us at the Festival and we welcome media from all across MENA
Dubai Lynx press accreditation is strictly reserved for editorial team members (editors, journalists, reporters, photographers, broadcasters) and full-time freelancers (with evidence of at least six months experience with the publication).
Other professionals (including publishers, advertising, marketing, sales or PR personnel, researchers, analysts, agency or client staff etc.) must register as a delegate here.
Please note: speculative assignments or applications made by individuals already employed in the industry will not be considered.
Applying for Accreditation
Before filling in the following application form, please ensure that you can provide proof of press, as required:
- Copy of valid 2016/2017 press card
- Commissioning letter on company letterhead outlining intended coverage (must be signed by and include the direct contact details for Editor-in-Chief)
- Acceptance of our Code of Conduct
- Recent by-lined coverage of industry related articles (no more than 1 month old - returning media should also provide 2016 Festival coverage)
- Copy of editorial masthead listing your name as an editorial contributor or link to an official author page
- Links to online presence: LinkedIn, Twitter, Personal website or blog
- Information about your Media Outlet
Applications for press accreditations must be submitted online and include required proof of press, prior to the Festival. Your application is not considered complete until receipt of proof of press and further information may be requested.
Space at the Awards Ceremony is limited and therefore entry to the awards cannot be guaranteed with a press pass. If you wish to attend then please note this in your accreditation.
We are unable to allocate hotel accommodation until your accreditation has been approved. Please allow the Press Office 10 working days to consider your request.