- The Student Cover Competition is open to university students in full-time education, up to 25 years of age.
- All entrants must create a Print Campaign answering the brief, which will be released in October 2020 and close in December 2020.
The countries eligible to enter include:
Afghanistan, Algeria, Bahrain, Comoros, Djibouti, Egypt, Ghana, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Kenya, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Mozambique, Nigeria, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, Tunisia, UAE, West Bank & Gaza, Western Sahara, Yemen.
1. To complete your entry, you will need to upload the following:
- One Presentation board (JPG) - MANDATORY
Supporting Material – OPTIONAL
JPG, 300 dpi, CMYK
327(h) x 240(w)
Please add 10mm bleed and crop marks
across all sides.
entry must include the Campaign ME masthead
Your entry can include English OR Arabic.
Please ensure you read the brief in full as this outlines all guidelines and material to be provided.
2. Also upload ONE Form of ID (Age verification)
This can be either passport copy, driving license or student ID.
- Please ensure you upload all the necessary documents.
- Failure to do so may result in your entry not being accepted.
- No entries will be accepted via any method expect the student entry portal and must be entered before the deadline date
- Students may enter multiple entries, if the campaigns are of a different concept/idea
- All work created as part of the competition remains the property of the Dubai Lynx International Festival of Creativity and the ideas can be used by the “Client” as part of their advertising/marketing.
- The work will be judged by the Competition Jury in January 2020. Shortlists will be announced in February 2021 and the winner will be announced in March 2021.