The ten business-critical themes that are setting the agenda on creative branded marketing and communication at Dubai Lynx 2021.
Hear original and credible perspectives from diversity champions on how to create inclusive workforces where creativity can thrive. In conversations that will move the dial, speakers will outline new benchmarks for brand work that promotes diversity and inclusion and explore the wider benefits for culture and society (and brands).
• What does a truly inclusive creative and leadership team look like and what impact does this have on creative output?
• To what extent is unconscious bias holding us back?
• What are the most creative companies doing today to defy stereotypes, and what ground have they gained in competition, innovation and revenue?
Hear case studies from some of the world’s largest brands on how they maintain customer relevance in a mobile-first, Amazon-dominated, voice-enabled world. Speakers will outline how brands can survive and thrive in an era of endless digital disruption, where highly personalised communication and seamless customer journeys are expected rather than appreciated.
• What does best-in-class digital transformation look like and how can you practically evolve your business to navigate your way through ongoing disruption?
• How can we use data to anticipate the needs of customers within an on/offline retail environment and provide them with a frictionless experience using the new tools (facial recognition, voice, chatbots) at our disposal?
• Can we create direct pathways to consumers in this new algorithm-driven economy? Who is doing it well and what can we learn from them?
Should all brands find a purpose? We hear from leading thinkers with case studies on how purposeful communications can drive brand loyalty and sales – and we examine how a misfire can wreak havoc with a brand’s reputation. You’ll discover the best global and regional practices and develop an understanding of cultural context in specific parts of the MENA region.
• How can brands avoid being superficial and inauthentic when building a purposeful strategy?
• Why do brands in the MENA region need to have a real (brand DNA-driven) reason to be purposeful? Why is it that consumers can see through brands with a ‘fake’ purpose?
• In a polarised society, what role does brand activism play? How can we achieve this authentically and meaningfully – without fallout?
We need to look beyond the over-hyped buzzwords and understand how to create exceptional brand experiences to keep consumers constantly engaged. We take an all-encompassing look at multi-channel customer journeys – from the retail and eCommerce landscape to MENA’s emerging eSports ecosystem. You’ll discover the true potential of voice technologies and see practical implementations of AI, AR and VR.
• How can you connect with your consumers offline and online? How can new innovations allow us to merge physical retail and eCommerce (IoT, Computer Vision, Cloud Computing)?
• From campaign messaging to digital platforms, to instore activations – how can we create unified experiences, so that there is no distinction between where one ends and another begins?
• What potential do new technologies like voice and 5G (as well as AI, AR and VR) have for the future of customer experience and how can we exploit them to best advantage?
• What are the new creative and collaborative opportunities for brands in the entertainment industry – encompassing music, sport, film, gaming and beyond?
Storytelling: an overused word, undoubtedly. But it’s also the foundation on which this industry is built – great stories have the power to move us. Hear from global and regional creatives, filmmakers, authors and designers on how they conceive of and create work that resonates with consumers across generations. Learn from the people who make audiences laugh and cry with stories across platforms.
• How can we harness new immersive and innovative platforms to deliver traditional stories?
• Where are the big, bold and brave stories that have succeeded across multiple channels?
• What can we learn from the artists, creatives, writers, musicians and film directors who create truly memorable work?
The opportunity for growth in KSA is clear. This year, we look at Saudi in focus. We find out how the industry works and we hear what the biggest brands in KSA are looking for in agencies. We show you how to move in to the market and to plan strategically for social impact. Expect sessions with Saudi’s content creators, regional brands, local creative agencies and government representatives. Most importantly, we look at Saudi Arabia, tomorrow – exploring what really matters to the region’s youth.