Release of resultsEarly March:
Shortlist online: Innovation12 March 2018:
Shortlists online: Branded Content & Entertainment, Design, Direct, Film, Film Craft, Interactive, Media, Mobile, Outdoor, PR, Print & Publishing, Print & Outdoor Craft, Promo & Activation, Radio & Audio14 March 2018:
Shortlists online: Creative Effectiveness, Healthcare, Integrated, Grand Prix for Good14 March 2018:
Awards Ceremony15 March 2018:
Is your work eligible for Dubai Lynx 2018?
To be eligible for all Dubai Lynx Awards (except Creative Effectiveness and Healthcare) your work must have aired, launched or been released to the public for the first time between 1 February 2017 and 28 February 2018.
To ensure that work judged at Dubai Lynx is fresh and reflective of the good ideas that drive the industry forward it is important we structure the competition with eligibility dates.
We understand that some campaigns span several years, in these cases you will need to demonstrate a significant evolution in order to be considered.
Eligibility for Creative Effectiveness
To be eligible your work must have won or been shortlisted at Dubai Lynx in 2015, 2016 or 2017.
- The same piece of work cannot be submitted into the same Dubai Lynx Award in consecutive years. However, providing the eligibility dates are met, you may enter the work into an alternative Dubai Lynx Award.
- A minimum of two thirds of the campaign implementation must fall within these dates.
- If you’re entering a campaign that has run over 2 or more years, you will need to provide proof of the campaign’s evolution from year to year. The Festival has the right to decide if the entry has evolved sufficiently and can be deemed as a new, eligible entry.
- If entering a ‘Campaign of Executions’ then the whole campaign must fall within the eligibility dates.
- If you are showcasing a continuation of a campaign that aired before the eligibility period then you must clearly show how the campaign has progressed.
This helpful summary is only a guide to the key points about refunds/cancellations. It is not a substitute for reading the full rules of entering, terms & conditions, refunds/cancellations and our policies on ineligible and "scam" entries, which can all be downloaded here.
- Entrant withdraws on or before 16 February 2018 – receiving a refund
An entrant may withdraw their entries on or before 16 February 2018 for any reason and be eligible for a refund of the entry fee paid.
- Entrant withdraws after 16 February 2018 – not receiving a refund
An entrant may withdraw their entries after 16 February 2018 but will not be eligible for a refund.